WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Target: ESoDoc India is an important workshop for European and Indian documentary filmmakers, professionals in the communication area of NGOs and international agencies, community workers in citizens’ TV/local cable channels and social network holders.
Application materials: Applications must include 4 copies of the following:
– Application form duly completed - download the application form
– Curriculum vitae (max. 2 pages, 3000 characters)
– Motivations (max. 1 page, 1500 characters)
– Samples of previous professional work (max. 1 film/crossmedia-project or other artistic work)
– A proposal for a film/crossmedia-project that you want to develop during ESoDoc INDIA training (max. 2 page, plus visual materials)
!! All application materials must have applicant’s first name and last name. No other material shall be taken into consideration.
Enrollment fee: 10,000 INR for Indians and 600 Euro for Europeans. All is covered. The fee will contribute towards the overall costs of the residential workshop in India that includes e-learning tools, tutored project-development, board, accommodation and travel expenses for economic air and train transport for both, the European and the Indian participants. (the payment must only be done AFTER the selection)
Number of participants: 6 European participants + 6 Indian participants
Deadline for application: June 29th, 2010